Quotes & Returns
2. Buyer understands that datebook and cover change requests after submission may result in additional costs and that quantity changes may result in a different per unit cost. Re- delivery fees may apply if buyer is unable to accept delivery during the agreed upon delivery window.
3. Cancelled orders will be subject to a charge of 15% of the ordered total or the total of all costs incurred as of the date of cancellation, whichever is greater. Returned, non-customized products that are fulfilled from inventory are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee plus shipping (we will supply RMA label). All customized products, once assembled, cannot be returned or refunded.
4. Buyer understands that when purchase orders are required, the buyer will be responsible for delivering the purchase order to PAC. In the event that invoices are not paid when due, Buyer will be responsible for any expenses, including reasonable legal fees, incurred by PAC in attempt to collect the balance due.
5. Buyer represents and warrants to PAC that it owns or has the right to use and reproduce any and all trademarks, logos, images or other intellectual properties supplied by the Buyer and reproduced in this product. Buyer will be responsible for securing any required licenses and/or paying any and all licensing fees that may be due. Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless from and against any and all liability related to the use and reproduction of such intellectual property.
6. As a representative of the Buyer, I understand and agree that I have authority to sign this contract and that this contract will remain in effect in the event that I leave my position prior to the completion of the contract.
7.In the event that an item on this contract is impacted by tariffs, PAC may impose a surcharge in the amount of the tariff. PAC will notify you if your order will be impacted.